The Suzanne Sommers bioidentical hormones books explain her use of natural hormone replacement therapy, her life-changing experience with natural HRT to regain her health.
Since millions of women (and men) suffer numerous symptoms leading up to and during the menopause years, interest in the Suzanne Sommers menopause information, aging and natural hormone therapy is a huge one.
Actually, there are TWO Suzanne Sommers bioidentical hormones books. The first one is called:
• 1- The Sexy Years: Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret to Fabulous Sex, Great Health and Vitality for Women and Men.
The second book is titled:
• 2- Ageless: The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones.
Ms. Sommers explains her own experience of menopause including her breast cancer ordeal.
The basis of her books are explaining natural hormone replacement and how estrogen, progesterone and testosterone work together in the body with bioidentical hormones Sommers.
Reluctant to participate in synthetic hormone therapy with the related risks of side effects, she tells her story of choosing natural hormone replacement therapy and bioidentical hormones Sommers.
Interviews with various physicians are included in her ‘Sexy Years’ book as well as interviews with women in the menopause years.
The information contained in these Suzanne Sommers bioidentical hormones books will provide women a guide to questions to discuss with their doctors. She also discusses male menopause and aging in men and how she feels natural hormone replacement therapy can help men regain their health and energy.
You can order the Suzanne Sommers bioidentical hormones books here.
She tells the story of her struggle with weight gain and emotional issues.
Explaining how she has been able to cope with menopause symptoms, she feels, based on her personal experience, that women should take Suzanne Somers bioidentical hormones during this period.
Somers discusses how she was diagnosed with breast cancer, her surgery and her decision to not have follow-up treatment. What she chose instead was to adhere to a treatment program of natural hormones.
She shares details of several interviews with physicians specializing in natural hormone therapy, sexual dysfunction and menopause symptoms treatment.
Suzanne Somers discusses reasons why she prefers bioidentical hormones therapy instead of the synthetic drugs and details important steps of the natural treatment process.
Not written just for women, this Suzanne Somers bioidentical hormones book discusses male menopause, common sexual problems in middle-aged couples and bio identical hormones treatment for men.
Ageless: The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones by Suzanne Sommers.
• What are bioidentical hormones Sommers and how using them can help us cope with the environmental assault that makes us sick.
Included is information on detoxing the body of pollutants and chemicals and how to strengthen our immune system, glands and organs.
• Menopause can become an enjoyable time of life when the body has balanced hormones, so crucial for health.
• Perimenopause, what it is and how women can treat it using bioidentical hormones Sommers.
• Why most hysterectomies with the side effects are not needed, how taking birth control pills may contribute to the increased number of hysterectomies performed each year. If you have had a hysterectomy, how to achieve hormone balance.
• Why sufficient quality sleep is so important for good health.
• Male menopause is discussed and how the use of bio identical hormones therapy can help a man restore his health, energy and vitality.
The Suzanne Sommers menopause story told in these Suzanne Sommers bioidentical hormones books will help anyone in their thirties and beyond gain a better understanding of how natural hormones can support a healthy lifestyle.