You are at risk of having a sign of PMS if:
• You are in your 30’s.
• You are experiencing significant emotional stress in your life.
• Inadequate levels of vitamins and supplements
• After your pregnancy
• You do not have good nutritional habits.
• You have side effects from birth control pills.
• You have difficulty keeping your weight stable.
• You do not exercise.
• You have skipped several menstrual periods.
• You are experiencing “hormone imbalance” which will definitely lead to a sign of PMS.
According to Dr. John Lee, the solution is this – make sure you have a good diet, exercise regularly and use natural progesterone supplementation to take care of the main problem which is “hormone imbalance”. Doing so will take care of almost any sign of PMS.
PMS symptoms occur seven to ten days prior to a woman’s menstrual cycle and they include: fatigue, headaches, lack of sexual activity, irritation, depression, bloating, swelling, weight gain, backaches, breast tenderness, craving sweets.
To review a more complete list of common signs of PMS, go to the sign of PMS symptoms list.
The role of progesterone is very important during the time when you are experiencing any sign of PMS, because it is likely that you have hormone imbalance and are progesterone deficient. This fact alone can explain the most common cause of your sign of PMS.
One easy way to evaluate your symptoms is to take a women’s health test to see what is recommended for your own specific health symptoms. Go here to take the women’s hormone health test online.
Balance your hormones and reduce a sign of PMS!
Natural progesterone supplementation has very positive benefits for sign of PMS – progesterone cannot be naturally produced by a woman’s body unless she ovulates each cycle.
Contains natural progesterone paired with evening primrose oil, specifically designed to provide menstrual support to women in their reproductive years as well as for those in their early perimenopausal years.
Massage 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of natural progesterone cream into your skin twice daily for 21 days. Discontinue for 7 days and repeat every month.
Finding personal balance is crucial for a woman’s health and well being. Having a sign of PMS is your body’s way of telling you that you need to make some changes.
• Menstrual Cramps
• PMS Related Indigestion & Gas
• PMS Related Muscle Aches
An all-natural product containing no hormones.
Oona PMS2 is formulated to address the frequent onset of menstrual cramps and associated muscle aches and/or gastrointestinal complaints.
Oona PMS2 is a combination of a proprietary cramp bark extract O-Bark and a standardized ginger extract. Cramp bark has a long history of use in easing menstrual cramps by working as a uterine relaxant and general antispasmodic.
Ginger, known for its properties that aid digestion, contains gingerols that ease cramps by lowering a hormone-like substance called prostaglandins. High amounts of prostaglandins are known to contribute to menstrual cramps.
Common signs of PMS include:
• Mood Swings
• Mild Depression
• Breast Tenderness
• Promotes menstrual regularity
An all-natural product with no hormones.
Oona PMS1 is a carefully standardized herbal supplement that effectively addresses the most common symptoms of PMS.
The daily tablet of chaste tree and black cohosh work with your body to help it stabilize certain hormone levels; the correct balance can mitigate the onset of PMS.
Since not all women require the same amount of benefit, included is a separate passionflower tablet. Taken mid-cycle, passionflower complements chaste tree berry for added assistance when PMS related anxiety and irritability increase.
Regular exercise, a healthy diet and a proactive approach to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness are the cornerstones for the foundation of life-long health.
There are two types of food that are not recommended for women with a sign of PMS, or for anyone at any age:
• Foods high in refined sugars and fats.
• Foods that have been highly processed and are full of chemicals.
Examples are foods like cola drinks, alcohol, hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream, candy and pizza. These foods may give you quick energy, but they give you very few nutrients and you probably will end up having a craving for more of these foods.
The best type of foods for women with a sign of PMS are:
• Foods made from whole grains (corn, brown rice, oats, unsweetned granola). The best breads are whole-grain breads – choose brands without added sugar. To increase high-fiber foods in your diet is very important.
• Most vegetables, fruits, fresh cold-water fish and seafood – not farmed -(salmon, tuna, mackerel, cod) are important in women’s diet. Choose organically grown foods whenever possible.
• Seeds and nuts are a good source of protein. They should be raw, fresh and unsalted. Seeds and nuts are high in calories, so make sure you consume them in small quantities.