Preventing osteoporosis is crucial for men and women! Solutions for preventing osteoporosis are exercise, calcium supplements and natural progesterone supplementation.
People with osteoporosis should walk at least 30 minutes daily, use your treadmill while you are watching television, jog, play tennis, do weight training, dance or any exercise that does not present the risk of falling.
Natural progesterone cream supplementation (progesterone stimulates osteoblasts) is the best way for preventing osteoporosis.
Natural progesterone can help you re-balance your hormones, reverse osteoporosis and safely reduce or eliminate hormone imbalance symptoms.
Natural progesterone is an effective alternative to give your body the hormone balance you need and to reduce or eliminate risk factors of osteoporosis.
Men and women’s bodies need nutritious food and a quality vitamin/mineral supplement to improve and maintain our health and preventing osteoporosis.
Our bodies also have to deal with daily stresses and toxins, and very often our foods are not as nutritious as they should be.
If you are experiencing osteoporosis, you could benefit a great deal by taking a quality multiple vitamin/mineral and a calcium supplement.
Calcium deficiency also effects the heart and circulatory system, as well as the secretion of essential hormones and preventing osteoporosis.
For preventing osteoporosis and osteoporosis diet you should increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables. It’s especially important for osteoporosis treatment to add green leafy vegetables to your diet.
Vegetables and fruits are packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants which together are very beneficial for your health.
Many diets are deficient in phytoestrogens, which are found in fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables. Organic fresh vegetables and fruits would be preferable if you can get them.
Vegetables contain compounds called phytoestrogens that compete for estrogen receptors in your body, helping block the effects of excess estrogen, which causes all kinds of health problems.
An osteoporosis diet and preventing osteoporosis should include consuming more whole grains, nuts, legumes, beans, seaweed, dark green vegetables (broccoli, kale, collard greens, cabbage, lettuce and green beans) – and make sure you eat plenty of seafood, chicken, turkey and some meat.
Osteoporosis diet recommends reducing the number of highly sugared drinks, candy bars, ice cream, too much caffeine and soft drinks (especially if you consume them excessively). Cola drinks are very high in phosphate, which depletes magnesium from your bones and increases calcium loss.
Avoid refined and processed foods like white flours and commercial cereals. Avoid TV dinners, packaged foods, fast foods, potato chips and canned foods.
These foods have additives, chemicals, carcinogens and trans-fatty acids that accelerate metabolic aging process and are major risk factors of osteoporosis.
Major risk factors of osteoporosis and what should people with osteoporosis do about it!
• 1 – Women’s risk factors of osteoporosis are higher then men.
• 2 – Osteoporosis usually accelerates during menopause, but it could begin 30 years prior to menopause. Men and women that are very thin, chronically underweight and have eating disorders are at risk for osteoporosis.
• 3 – Caucasian and Asian women are more likely to get osteoporosis and lower bone density.
• 4 – People with osteoporosis that have family history or genetic predisposition.
• 5 – No exercise or no weight-bearing and resistance exercise are risk factors of osteoporosis.
• 6 – Low levels of progesterone will decrease new bone formation. This is the reason why natural progesterone supplementation will improve bone loss.
• 7 – Fluoride is toxic to your bone cells. Fluoride can affect osteoporosis and your health.
• 8 – Women that experience a hysterectomy and have their ovaries removed could experience osteoporosis as a side effect of hysterectomy.
• 9 – Cigarette smoking affects hormone imbalance and osteoporosis. When you smoke, your body will absorb less calcium from your diet and smoking also affects your lungs, heart and skeleton.
• 10 – Exposure to chemical, industrial pollutants and environmental toxins found in daily life (lead, cadmium, aluminum and many more…) are major risk factors of osteoporosis.
• 11 – People with osteoporosis have insufficient calcium absorption and they should supplement their diet with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients and herbs with the purpose of preventing osteoporosis.
• 12 – Hypothyroidism, excessive thyroid medication, antibiotics, certain cancer treatments, treatments for endometriosis and corticosteroid medication can all impair calcium absorption and be major risk factors of osteoporosis.
Preventing osteoporosis and diet related articles
Osteoporosis symptoms and learn about preventing osteoporosis.
What are important osteoporosis definitions?
Balance your hormones with natural menopause treatments.
Natural health food facts and all natural food products.
List of high fiber foods to add to your diet.
What are important signs and symptoms of osteoporosis?
Common symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver.
Leave a Reply