Are you looking for natural treatments for depression to cure depression naturally and menopause depression treatment?
There are several supplements or natural treatments for depression, anxiety and insomnia that have very good results:
• Kava Kava is a root from the Pacific islands and can be found as a dietary supplement – relieves anxiety.
• Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) – relieves anxiety, stress and helps with mild depression.
• Gaba (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) – this supplement has a calming effect in the body and helps with anxiety and insomnia.
• Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) – helps with insomnia.
• Melatonin – helps with insomnia.
• SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine) – relieves depression and helps enhance mood.
• St John’s Wort – relieves depression, stress and helps enhance mood.
• 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a derivative of tryptophan – relieves depression, insomnia, weight loss and helps enhance mood.
• Inositol – is a natural supplement that helps with depression, eating disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders.
Many of those who live with depression as part of their daily lives may want to use natural treatments for depression or natural treatment for manic depression to help them and at the same time avoid the medication side effects of the antidepressants.
Seeing the possibility of a lifetime of taking medication, many sufferers of depression are turning to alternate methods. They are trying natural supplements for depression to help lift the cloud of depression that they live with.
The best choice of natural treatments for depression to cure depression naturally and menopause depression treatment can be either St. John’s Wort or 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan).
Many studies have been conducted using these natural supplements for depression. Depression sufferers who choose to use it swear by it, often claiming that they get the same if not better results than using Prozac, Zoloft or Paxil and without the side effects. They say that when they take St. John’s Wort regularly, they need nothing else.
The reason for its positive results is because it works on all three of the neurotransmitters that affect depression – serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine – by slowing down the body’s rate of absorption.
This allows the body more time to use them to send messages to the brain. The only negative aspect of this supplement is that it may interact with other medications a person takes and so a person should confer with their health care provider before trying it.
• 1- Neuro-Natural Serenity is a natural treatment for depression, anxiety, panic disorders, stress and OCD (obsessive compulsive disorders). This natural product contains natural nutrients like 5HTP, SAMe, Inositol, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, Phosphatidyl Choline and much more…
Many years ago, when food was wholesome and home grown, you would have been able to get all essential nutrients from your diet. Now however soils are depleted, over-farming and over-processed foods are commonplace and those nutrients are no longer readily available.
Toxic pesticides and chemicals are widely used, stripping your food of nutrient content. Many people suffer massive deficiencies, and incidences of depression, other diseases and similar states have risen dramatically as a result.
• 2- Fatty acids with DHA and EPA which are found mainly in fish oils are essential natural treatments for depression and mental health. They are also found in walnuts, canola oil or hemp but it seems to be only the omega-3 fatty acids that are found in the fish oils that act as an antidepressant.
These fatty acids have in them DHA fatty acids that are used by the brain as nourishment. Depressed men and women are commonly known to be low in these acids and so by taking the omega-3 fatty acids and flax seed oil supplements they are able to replenish what the brain requires.
• 3- Several of the B vitamins are recommended for those who must deal with depression. Research has found that many adult depressives are low in their levels of folic acid.
Tests have shown that those whose levels are particularly low are in for a long depressive episode and may find that their bodies do not respond well to regular antidepressant medications because of this missed vitamin.
It has been proven that when the folic acid levels are upped, the person’s mood improves. Thiamine, also know as Vitamin B1, has also been shown to affect mood. As a matter of fact, it even improves the mood of those who are not depressives.
Women looking for menopause depression treatment should take a high quality broad-spectrum nutritional womens vitamin supplement which will help with hormone imbalance and affect mood because of vitamin B12 levels.
Once a woman reaches perimenopause, her levels of most B vitamins have greatly diminished. Vitamin B6 is also important and is known to help premenstrual depression, called PMS. Using a high quality supplement with all of the vitamin Bs can greatly improve mood and mental health condition.
• 4- For menopause depression treatment, women should use bioidentical and natural progesterone supplementation which is the best natural treatment for depression and abnormal hormone levels plus what women need for hormone imbalance symptoms.
Menopause can become an enjoyable time of life when the body has balanced hormones that so crucial for health. Use natural progesterone cream for menopause depression treatment and hormone imbalance treatment for 21 days or as needed – works well with natural treatments for depression.
Stop using it for 7 days when you are having your period and repeat every month. In addition to the hormone-balancing benefits, you’ll enjoy the way natural progesterone cream softens and moisturizes your skin.
Natural treatments for depression and natural treatment for manic depression related articles
Clinical depression and natural treatments for depression.
Overview of depression medications and risks and benefits.
Learn about signs of depression and causes of depression.
Bi polar symptoms and treating bi polar disorder.
Depression hurts and it is a complex illness!
Learn more about acupuncture to treat depression.
Leave a Reply