Natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy or BHRT and natural bio identical hormones can not be patented by the drug companies and they have identical molecular structures to the hormones made by the human body.
In addition, they do not have nearly the side effects and negative health consequences that Premarin, Provera and Prempro have, for example.
Natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and a natural bio identical hormone used in moderation and in the quantities that Dr. John R. Lee recommends, are the best option for women with premenopause symptoms and hormone imbalance.
Natural bio identical hormones can balance your hormones and you will not have to use any drugs.
You may wonder why the drug companies create synthetic hormones for menopause, when menopause is not a disease but…a natural part of a woman’s life cycle…
So why do they provide us drugs that have side effects when bio identical hormones have been around for 30 years?
Making a profit is a major objective for the pharmaceutical industry and the medical profession… and there are millions of women worldwide reaching menopause or premenopause that need help dealing with hormone imbalance.
When these women go to their doctors, they frequently are prescribed various drugs that give them other health issues. One must remember that synthetic drugs are patented, which means the molecular structure has been altered because natural structures can’t be patented and they are not the same as the human body makes.
According to the Women’s Health Initiative study, women that were on synthetic HRT (hormone replacement therapy) had health risks increases and that conclusion was made after only 5 years:
• A 41% INCREASE in strokes
• A 29% INCREASE in heart attacks
• A 100% INCREASE in the rate of blood clots
• A 22% INCREASE in total cardiovascular disease
• A 24% INCREASE in breast cancer
• A 100% INCREASE in the rate of Alzheimer’s disease (in women over 65)
You can find natural progesterone and natural hormone replacement therapy in a variety of forms – capsules, topical creams, suppositories and sub-lingual drops to help you eliminate hormone imbalance symptoms.
With natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy or BHRT, natural bio identical hormones and natural bioidentical progesterone:
• 1- You have the option to take natural herbal capsules to increase production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in the body. Herbal supplementation is a gentler and safer way to reach hormone balance.
• 2- You will experience NO side effects if you use natural bioidentical progesterone in topical cream form. It is a natural bio identical hormone that helps you with unpleasant symptoms.
• 3- You can re-balance your hormones naturally by using natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy BHRT.
• 4- It helps you cope with symptoms of premenopause, symptoms of menopause and hormone imbalance.
Provera (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate) is not natural progesterone!
Provera is a synthetic hormone that has serious health side effects for women. Provera is prescribed to treat hormone imbalance symptoms, ovarian cysts (PCOS), endometriosis, infertility, to induce menstrual cycle and ovulation, excessive bleeding, etc…
Provera has the following warnings:
• If you are pregnant, Provera could cause birth defects, early abortion and it can be harmful to your baby,
• If you are breast feeding your baby, while taking this drug… the consequences are still unknown,
• Partial or sudden loss of vision should be notified to your doctor immediately,
• This drug may contribute to pulmonary embolism and cerebral thrombosis,
• Dogs, when given this drug Provera, developed malignant mammary tumors.
Provera, for example, has the following possible side effects:
• Blood clots in the brain, lungs or veins,
• Shortness of breath, chest pain, cardiac dysfunction,
• Migraines, headaches, epilepsy, asthma, severe dizziness,
• Acne, skin discoloration, rashes, urticaria,
• Weight gain or weight loss, water retention, bloating,
• Depression symptoms, mental depression, memory lapses, mood swings, extreme fatigue,
• Higher levels of cholesterol, rise in blood pressure,
• Dizziness, fainting, nervousness, anxiety, nausea, vomiting,
• Cramping, fluid retention, abdominal pain, sugar cravings, changes in appetite, diarrhea or constipation,
• Breast tenderness, difficulty sleeping or sleeping excessively,
• Hair growth in the wrong places and scalp hair loss,
• PMS-like symptoms, hot flashes and night sweats, pain in the joints,
• Cervical erosion and alterations in cervical secretions,
• Severe allergic reactions,
Precautions and more possible Provera side effects:
• Changes in your menstrual periods, spotting, breakthrough bleeding and excessive bleeding,
• May cause severe depression,
• If you are diabetic, you should let your doctor know because it may decrease glucose tolerance,
• Taking Provera may increase the possibility of thrombotic disorders,
• Taking this drug may cause epilepsy, asthma, heart and renal dysfunction,
• Provera side effects, when you use this drug for a long period of time on the ovaries, adrenal, liver, pituitary and uterus is unknown and should be monitored by your doctor.
Natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy BHRT and natural bioidentical progesterone related articles
Use natural progesterone to reduce menopause symptoms.
Know menapause and premature symptoms of menapause.
Recommended books about women’s health.
Hair regrowth vitamins for women can help reverse the hair loss.
Leave a Reply