Menopause symptoms – very few doctors give their patients a complete list of menopause symptoms. And besides symptoms of menopause, there are premenopause symptoms and perimenopause symptoms.
Well…first, it’s a long list, to be sure. And a woman’s time in a doctor’s office could get very long indeed if she asked about even just a few of these.
Whatever the reason, here’s a list of common premenopause, perimenopause and symptoms of menopause. You may want to take a moment to consider each one, as some are very subtle and have no real outward symptoms.
For others, you may be experiencing some of them and recognize them immediately. Of course, some of these symptoms of menopause can be related to other health issues besides hormone imbalance.
But surprisingly, EACH of the menopause symptoms shown here CAN be related to several factors typical of industrialized societies that don’t respect the environment:
• Hormone imbalance,
• Poor diet – food with little nutritional value,
• Lack of exercise,
• Excessive alcohol consumption,
• Poor quality sleep,
• Exposure to household chemicals,
• Environmental toxins, pesticides and herbicides,
• Synthetic hormone replacement therapy,
• Birth control pills and
• Chronic stress.
And some women have some of these menopause symptoms and simply shrug them off as “today’s problem” and do nothing. If you have one or more of these menopause symptoms, you need to re-evaluate your health situation!
You can select the premenopause or menopause symptoms below to find additional information on this website.
• Aches in the joints and muscles
• Allergies and asthma
• Arthritis and rheumatoid problems
• Back pain or backaches
• Breast tenderness, painful breasts, lumpy breasts and swollen breasts
• Chronic fatigue
• Cold or tingling hands and feet
• Craving sweets, caffeine, junk food and carbohydrates
• Depression and other mental illnesses
• Dizziness, light-headedness
• Dry hair and brittle hair
• Dry and itchy eyes
• Dry, thin, or wrinkly skin
• Facial hair growth
• Fibrocystic and lumpy breasts
• Gallbladder pain
• Hair loss, thinning hair
• Headaches, migraines
• Heart palpitations
• Heavy menstrual periods or light periods
• Hot flashes
• Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar
• Inability to sleep or sleeping excessively (insomnia or hypersomnia)
• Incontinence or urinary symptoms
• Irregular and erratic periods
• Irritability, inability to handle stress
• Lack of concentration, foggy and fuzzy thinking
• Leg cramps
• Low energy and fatigue
• Low metabolism
• Lower sex drive ,loss of sex drive
• Menstrual cramping
• Morning sluggishness
• Mood swings
• Memory lapses or memory loss
• Night sweats
• Osteoporosis and bone loss
• Ovarian cysts
• Painful intercourse
• Painful joints
• PMS or premenstrual syndrome
• Ringing, buzzing in ears
• Spotting, light bleeding
• Symptoms of hypothyroidism with normal T3 and T4
• Unstable blood sugar and hypoglycemia
• Urinary tract infections and irritation
• Uterine fibroids
• Vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy
• Vaginal infections
• Water retention and bloating
• Unexplained weight gain, especially in hips, waist and stomach
• Weakness in the joints and muscles
• Yeast infections caused by a fungus called Candida
YOU can begin to SOLVE these symptoms of menopause NOW!
An astonishing number of these premenopause, perimenopause and menopause symptoms are related to estrogen dominance or a deficiency of progesterone in the body.
Both estrogen and progesterone are produced in the women’s ovaries. After menopause, the production of estrogen drops to 40-60 percent of what it once was. On the other hand, the production of progesterone declines to ZERO after menopause.
By using supplementary natural progesterone, you can safely reduce or eliminate unwanted premenopause signs and menopause symptoms.
Take this online hormonal balance health test – use herbal supplementation and natural progesterone for your symptoms.
Hormone imbalance causes PMS, premenopause symptoms and many other menopause symptoms. Hormone balance can be supported naturally with herbs for menopause to increase the levels of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
The majority of the women who follow bio-identical supplementation program report improvement in just weeks! And without the need for synthetic drugs and the side effects that can come with their use.
When you take the online hormone balance test, you’ll be given recommendations to bring your hormones, endocrine system and body back into balance.
But you must provide your endocrine system sufficient support. The classic PMS, premenopause and menopause symptoms are your body’s way of telling you that your body is not getting the support it needs.
Whether you want to eliminate the early symptoms of menopause, perimenopause or menopause symptoms or just want to get your health and energy back – use this natural supplementation program to treat hormone imbalance. Go here for the women’s hormones balancing health test online.
Balance your hormones yourself with “Herbs for Menopause” and natural progesterone cream.
In 3-4 months, you will be able to judge for yourself, because most of your symptoms of menopause should start going away because you are reducing hormone imbalance. Natural progesterone does a fine job of re-balancing your system so you don’t have symptoms of menopause!
When do you use Natural Estrogen?
You should use natural estrogen cream (estriol) if you are experiencing these symptoms – hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, urinary tract infections and you want to maintain your skin looking younger.
Remember, you should always use progesterone with estrogen to keep your hormones balanced. Progesterone counterbalances the dangers of too much estrogen and can reduce menopause symptoms. Read more about natural estrogen sources here.
If you want to determine your hormone levels accurately, a hormone test is recommended, and you can obtain a test yourself. Go to the hormone testing page here.
Lifestyle changes that correct hormone imbalance and reduce menopause symptoms!
• 1- Make sure you take daily high potency vitamins/minerals and supplements which will help your body, your immune system, increase your energy, improve your sleep and support a healthier heart plus circulation.
• 2- Improve your diet by including protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet can improve your long term health, can reduce your hormone imbalance and menopause symptoms and can allow you to live longer and healthier.
• 3- Increase your physical activity by exercising. Women who exercise can begin sleeping better, having more energy, looking younger, fewer menopause symptoms, and bones and connective tissues will be stronger.
You can start losing weight and maintaining a more positive outlook. The list goes on! The key is to make exercise a lifelong habit.
With exercise, women have better sex lives and reduce hormone imbalance. Exercise is known to improve your mood, and it also boosts your immune system which helps protect you from infectious diseases.
• 4- Reduce stress in your daily life. Stress stimulates your body to produce more cortisol, androgen, epinephrine and adrenaline.
Cortisol decreases progesterone production by the ovaries. When you experience too much stress, cortisol gets released in the body which causes estrogen dominance and progesterone deficiency.
Too much cortisol reduces progesterone production, may cause diabetes and high blood pressure, it weakens your immune system, leads to overeating and also eliminates essential minerals and vitamins in the body. All this adds to increased menopause symptoms.
• 5- Reduce your exposure to household chemicals by using natural cleaning products. Regular commercial household cleaning products are petroleum-based and always contain substances that have been linked to increased risk of numerous health problems and conditions.
According to Dr. John Lee and other physicians, exposure to the chemicals found in these household cleaners disrupt the endocrine system’s function which includes the glands that make brain hormones, insulin, thyroid, adrenal and reproductive system hormones.
• 6- Another important aspect of health is related to regular drinking of clean, pure water every day. However, you should remove the chlorine from your drinking and cooking water.
To learn more about the benefits of drinking filtered water and how important it is to your health, reducing menopause symptoms and your family’s health, go here for drinking filtered water and health benefits!
Menopause symptoms related articles.
Read a review of premenopause symptoms here!
Learn more about pre menopause symptoms.
Review perimenopause symptoms.
What is the typical average age of menopause onset?
Menopause symptoms and estrogen dominance symptoms?
Bioidentical supplementation for hormone imbalance.
More menopause symptom treatment info.
Healthy cooking oils and digestion health…
Tips about obesity and weight loss.
What are some signs of menopause?
Know these symptoms of menapause.
Learn about hysterectomy and symptoms after hysterectomy.
Leave a Reply