Are you experiencing womens hot flashes and night sweats?
Learn about what to do with the hot flashes side effects and the uncomfortable hot flash dance that women and men experience around the ages 40 to 50.
Depending on the condition of your health, your hormonal fluctuations and symptoms could become more intense and uncomfortable during perimenopause and menopause.
Hot flashes and night sweats during perimenopause and menopause can be managed with:
• Natural progesterone supplementation,
• Healthy lifestyle and healthy diet,
• Moderate daily exercise,
• Avoiding excessive drinking,
• Stop cigarette smoking and
• Use black cohosh or natural estrogen supplementation if still necessary.
And taking a high quality broad-spectrum nutritional women’s vitamin supplement and Omega-3 fatty acids with Ubiquinol can help with hormone imbalance and the hot flash dance.
Somewhere in the 30’s or 40’s, women begin to experience a gradual slowdown of their reproductive cycle – women can continue having normal periods but not ovulating at times.
As a consequence of missing ovulation, their hormonal balance can begin to change…resulting in having hormone imbalance symptoms and premenopause symptoms.
The production of progesterone from the ovaries cannot happen when you are not ovulating and progesterone levels begin to decline – making it very difficult for progesterone and estrogen to counterbalance each other.
Estrogen and progesterone should balance each other and have opposite tasks in the body! And you need BOTH to stay healthy!
Hormone imbalance and hot flashes and night sweats are also related to:
• High stress levels with work and family,
• Poor nutrition and harsh diets,
• Eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia,
• Birth control pills,
• Lack of exercise and no activity,
• Environmental toxins and man-made chemicals found in our daily living,
• Progesterone deficiency which becomes very critical as women reach perimenopause and menopause.
During perimenopause and menopause, estrogen levels begin to fall while progesterone levels are close to zero as ovulation ceases – at this point the signals for the uterine lining to thicken and gather blood and the menstrual periods become less frequent and irregular…until they finally stop.
The inability to ovulate and the depletion of eggs causes over-activity of the hypothalamus and pituitary in the following way:
• 1- GnRH center in the brain’s hypothalamus signals the body to increase the levels of estrogen and progesterone.
• 2- After menopause, the ovaries stop making estrogen and progesterone, creating hormone imbalance for women.
• 3- With very low levels of progesterone and estrogen in the body, the GnRH and the pituitary hormones, FSH and LH become very active and continue to tell the ovaries to ovulate.
• 4- Excessive activity of the GnRH center affects the vasomotor center, causing hot flashes and night sweats, hot flashes side effects and the uncomfortable hot flash dance. It can also cause mood swings, fatigue and feelings of being cold.
Natural progesterone supplementation can help protect your health from the side effects that unopposed estrogen has in the human body.
Make sure you start with natural progesterone supplementation first if, you are experiencing hot flashes and night sweats, womens hot flashes and night sweats and hot flashes side effects.
Apply the recommended amount of cream twice daily that will provide 20-25 mg of progesterone which is about the same your body would be producing were you ovulating.
Apply the bio-identical progesterone cream twice daily (morning and night) to any of the following areas:
• Abdomen (belly),
• All over your arms,
• Bottom of your feet,
• Neck and face,
• Breasts and chest until absorbed, alternating where you apply it.
Use the natural progesterone cream for 21 or 23 days, then stop using it for 7 days when you are having your period and follow the same routine each month.
Apply the cream twice daily – the small portion in the morning and the larger amount at night to help you sleep better.
In addition to the hormone-balancing benefits, you’ll enjoy the way natural progesterone cream softens and moisturizes your skin.
Make sure you don’t apply the cream before you take a shower…do it after the bath or shower. This way it will stay on your skin for your blood to absorb it, when necessary.
If after using natural progesterone cream for a few months, if you are still experiencing hot flashes and night sweats and the hot flash dance, you may want to add black cohosh which is an herbal phyto-estrogen and a very effective natural alternative for womens hot flashes and night sweats.
Taking daily high quality multiple vitamins will help you prevent disease because they are a powerful antioxidant, it may provide you with healthier skin and strengthen your immune system.
With these supplements make sure you take Omega-3 fatty acids daily to maintain a healthy condition, improve mental illnesses and give you a sense well being.
Fish oil supplements with Ubiquinol improve arthritis symptoms, will lower cholesterol, triglycerides and reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
If you are a heavy smoker – Stop Smoking! Find some method that helps you quit smoking forever. Your lungs and your body will appreciate it! To continue smoking will only bring you pulmonary illnesses, emphysema, different types of cancer, hearth disease and asthma to name a few.
Make sure you exercise regularly to improve every system in your body. A healthy diet and daily exercise will stimulate your circulatory system, your muscles and your bones.