Are you looking for help getting pregnant? Conceiving a baby successfully means understanding the best conception positions, your monthly reproductive cycle and your overall health.
Conceiving a baby and pregnancy are wonderful events that are complex but very satisfying and exciting.
If you’re saying – I need help getting pregnant, here are tips on the best conception positions and help for getting pregnant:
• 1. Know your fertile time for help in getting pregnant – in general, ovulation occurs about 14 days before your next period begins.
For women with cycles of 28 days, that could make day #14 your most fertile for getting pregnant (day #1 being the first day that your last period began).
If your have a 30-day cycle, day #16 may be the best time to go for it.
• 2. Monitor your basal body temperature – the slight elevations in your body temperature when you awake each day signal your most fertile time.
When conceiving a baby is the goal, use a basal thermometer that is accurate enough to detect these slight changes in your body temperature.
• 3. Monitor your cervical mucus if you need help getting pregnant – ovulation causes a change in the appearance and consistency of cervical mucus.
By checking yourself each day, you’ll be able to see the ‘egg-white-like’ vaginal discharge that indicates ovulation and your most fertile time for conceiving a baby.
• 4. The best of the conception positions is the missionary position for help getting pregnant – the time-proven ‘man-on-top’ position works with gravity to encourage semen flow toward the uterus that maximizes the chance of a sperm uniting with the egg, causing conception.
• 5. Use the rear-entry position for help getting in pregnant – another of the conception positions is the ‘doggy-style’, which allows your partner to deposit semen close to your cervix.
• 6. Use the side-by-side position for getting pregnant help – again, this position allows your partner’s sperm to start their journey as near your cervix as is possible.
For all three conception positions mentioned, after ejaculation, you can remain on your back with your legs bent a few minutes to further maximize semen flow toward the uterus.
• Healthy living includes a sensible diet,
• Nutritional supplements,
• Adequate quality sleep,
• Managing stress,
• No consumption of alcohol,
• No smoking,
• No caffeinated beverages or coffee,
• Do not use narcotics,
• Some exercise and
• Weight management (gaining 20 to 35 pounds is consider healthy for you and the baby).
Another of the conceiving a baby tips is to simply relax and enjoy your partner. Enjoy the closeness you’ll experience with someone you truly care about.
And your desire for becoming pregnant and conceiving a baby will have even more importance to you if it means you’ll be taking better care of yourself and your partner.
Not only does that mean a more healthy you, it also means you’ll increase the chances of having a healthier baby. That’s the kind of beginning you want to provide that new person that you know is going to be a star.
Here are some numbers related to the chances of help getting pregnant, fertility and age:
• For ages early to mid-thirties – a woman in general will be about 15-20% less fertile than before the thirties.
• For ages mid to late thirties – fertility will generally decline by up to 50%.
• For women ages early to mid-forties – fertility declines by over 90%.
Why do the odds of getting pregnant generally decline as the woman gets older? Studies have indicated the reasons for fertility decline are related to the quality of the woman’s eggs as well as the quantity.
A woman in her lifetime will typically produce about 400 fully developed eggs (usually one per month) that are capable of becoming implanted in the uterus and causing pregnancy.
As these eggs get used up over thirty years or so and estrogen production slows so that the uterine and vaginal linings are no longer properly stimulated, having a pregnancy becomes less and less likely.
And what about the man’s role, age and the odds of getting pregnant? Studies have found that the probability of causing pregnancy for a man in his late thirties declines by about 40% from the probability during his twenties to mid-thirties.
Understanding your reproductive cycle is important if pregnancy is desired…and the healthier you are, the more likely you can conceive.
Use the information on this website to better understand hormone imbalance and how this condition can affect your chances of becoming pregnant, especially progesterone infertility.