The health benefits of exercise are many and significant!
Proper use of exercise equipment and physical activity can reduce your risks of developing:
• 1. Coronary heart disease and high blood pressure,
• 2. Hypertension,
• 3. Colon cancer,
• 4. Breast cancer,
• 5. Diabetes,
• 6. Osteoporosis,
• 7. Fibroids,
• 8. Psychological well-being,
• 9. Depression and anxiety
Most doctors recommend that you engage in at least moderate activity for 30-45 minutes on several days of the week. At the beginning, start slowly, don’t push yourself too hard by overdoing it. This applies to both women and men.
Taking a brisk walk, bicycling, using a treadmill, stair climber, some weight lifting or using any other exercise equipment will improve your health and your attitude towards life.
You are never too old to begin exercising! Here’s what exercise does for you!
• Reduces and prevents the risk of cancer, including breast cancer for women, stroke, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
• Increases and maintains bone density, strengthens your bones and connective tissues, prevents osteoporosis and improves your balance and coordination.
• Makes your muscles burn calories, and therefore reduces body fat. The muscles become more developed and stronger, and you will become firmer.
• Makes respiratory muscles become stronger, especially with aerobic exercises, and gives you higher energy levels.
In short, using exercise equipment improves your physical appearance, makes you feel good about your body by reducing body fat and weight and improves self-esteem and confidence.
• Exercise boosts your immune system and gives you better resistance against disease.
• Fitness will improve your sexual desire and performance and will improve your sleep quality.
• Women that exercise regularly will not suffer as much from PMS (premenstrual syndrome), depression and anxiety during their menstrual cycle.
• Exercise is a natural appetite suppressant and it helps you control cravings.
• Exercise provides protection against injury and it gives you balance and coordination.
• Increases stamina, your body’s ability to use oxygen, increases the body’s natural antioxidant defenses, and it allows you to experience physical and mental rejuvenation.
• Using exercise equipment for women is important for preventing pain and cramps related to fibroids and endometriosis by relaxing your muscles and improving the blood circulation and oxygen to the pelvic area.
• Walking, running on the treadmill, swimming, tennis, using a stair climber, yoga, and stretching are the most beneficial exercises to alleviate the pain you feel with fibroids and endometriosis.
• Using exercise equipment will help you lose a few pounds and excess body fat, which is a source of too much estrogen in the body. If you lose weight, your levels of estrogen will decrease, which helps with “Hormone Balance”.
• To stay fit reduces triglycerides and boosts HDL, which is the good cholesterol, improves blood circulation in all parts of your body and lowers blood pressure.
• For women, women’s fitness improves your mood swings and helps you feel good, and feel younger and happier!
In other words, exercise stimulates the release of pain-relieving endorphins and it also helps fight mild depression.
You should consider using the stairs in your building rather than using the elevator. If you are watching TV, use your stationary bicycle, treadmill or other exercise equipment while watching television.
The most important change in physical activity most of us can make is to move from being sedentary to incorporating even a moderate degree of activity into our daily routine.
• Exercise is a proven stress reducer, it relieves anxiety, anger, and is a regulator of the body’s metabolism.
• If you stay physically active, your mind will become more active. Exercise will get your blood pumping and your oxygen will start flowing which then activates your mind.
• When you exercise, make sure you increase your liquids intake. Most people are SERIOUSLY deficient in their consumption of water.
You can find great exercise equipment on the internet.
Enjoy your search. And choose the workouts that you most enjoy – this is the answer to a better health and life!