Endometriosis is a complex hormonal and immune disease affecting millions of women during their reproductive years. Before alternative treatment for endometriosis is discussed, here is a definition.
This condition can be defined as reproduction of endometrial cells that is not normal that spreads to areas in the body where those kinds of cells are not supposed to be.
Areas where they are not supposed to be includes:
• Fallopian tubes,
• Inside the uterus,
• Outer surface of the uterus,
• Several pelvic organs, colon,
• Sometimes your bladder,
• Between vagina and rectum and
• Even the sides of the pelvis.
These growths or cells have also been found in lungs, but they are not as common.
As the menstrual period begins, the islets become swollen with blood. The problem is – there’s no place for the blood to go except into tissues in the surrounding areas. This leads to inflammation and often much pain. Some women have to be in bed because of the pain.
This condition is thought to affect as many as seven million women in the USA alone.
The most common symptoms of this complex illness are:
• Pelvic discomfort and pain,
• Painful sexual intercourse,
• Cramps and back pain,
• Discomfort during or before their menstrual cycles,
• Uterine bleeding,
• Heavy and long periods,
• Painful bowel movements,
• Bladder pain,
• Lower back pain and
• Abdominal bloating.
However, some women may have all, some or none of these symptoms.
Endometriosis can have the following stages:
• 1- Early stages will simply have a few scattered implants, usually in the “cul de sac”.
• 2- Mild to moderate condition that may affect one or both ovaries.
• 3- Moderate endometriosis, with implants in the cul de sac, one or both ovaries, and adhesions affecting the fallopian tubes.
• 4- Severe condition, with marked adhesions and endometriomas affecting the cul de sac and fallopian tubes.
The more widespread the implants and adhesions are, the more likely it is for a woman’s fertility to be affected. Women with endometriosis tend to have problems with infertility, miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy.
Guess what!!! There is a natural alternative solution to your condition.
There IS an alternative treatment for endometriosis that will give some level of success. You need to be patient because, it may take 4 to 5 months for your pain to diminish.
Try it, before you decide to have surgery or take any medical drugs.
Women that use natural progesterone cream supplementation as an alternative treatment for endometriosis will often have less pain and less bleeding.
Natural progesterone slows or stops the multiplication of endometrial cells and you may not have to resort to surgery. Women with this condition should use one ounce of natural progesterone cream per week.
It should be administered from day 5 of the cycle to day 25 of the menstrual month, stopping just before your period begins. Then continue again beginning with day 5 of your next cycle.
In many cases, even though the problem did not completely disappear, the pain at least became tolerable.
The use of natural progesterone cream supplementation for endometriosis is worth giving a trial, since the alternative treatments for endometriosis are not all that successful, and the other medical methods currently used have a number of consequences and side effects.
Another approach is to take this womens hormone health profile test.
If you are suffering with this health problem, consider taking this women’s hormone test. Once you’ve taken the hormone profile test, see what is recommended for you to begin giving your body the support that it’s likely been missing. Take the Women’s Hormonal Health test here.
Nutritional Support – you should be taking daily our recommended broad spectrum of nutrient supplements and omega-3 fatty acids with ubiquinol.
Consider taking a high-quality nutritional support formula that features pharmaceutical grade multivitamins and minerals and calcium/magnesium, all clinically designed for women’s nutritional needs.
Since it is difficult to eat perfectly every day, taking a quality multiple vitamin/mineral supplement makes sense. Go to the vitamins and supplements section.
Take omega-3 fish oil supplements with ubiquinol to improve your immune system, to give you healthy hair and skin, to reduce body inflammation, improve your energy levels and give you a healthier heart.
Omega-3-rich fish oil fatty acids taken daily can reduce the possibility of heart attacks, strokes and thin the blood. Fish oil supplements can improve mental illnesses, arthritis symptoms and lower cholesterol and your triglycerides.
Support for the Endocrine System – natural progesterone cream can help your body make needed hormones as well as balance the undesirable actions of excess estrogen.
Natural progesterone cream contains pharmaceutical grade USP natural progesterone that is identical to what is made by a woman’s body.
If you would like to read more about natural progesterone supplementation, go to this page on natural progesterone cream.
You can find informative books about endometriosis here – visit the bookstore to learn more about correcting hormone imbalance symptoms.
Select from any of the authoritative sources to learn what you can do to make your own health better. And do not be afraid to get a gift for a friend who may have similar needs!!
If you have any hormone imbalance condition and your doctor is recommending a hysterectomy, make sure you read the book by Dr. Stanley West – “The Hysterectomy Hoax” – before you submit to this surgery.
Doctor West has gone so far in his book as say that 90% of all hysterectomies done in the U.S. are medically unnecessary! And Dr. West has been the Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the former St. Vincent’s Hospital in New York City.
He gives you all the details and reasons NOT to have a hysterectomy unless you have a malignant cancer. Many women with severe endometriosis will continue to suffer even after a hysterectomy.
If your ovaries are left in place, they will continue to produce estrogen that will stimulate the implants every month.
And even if your ovaries have been removed, the small amounts of estrogen produced in the fat cells are enough to continue to aggravate any remaining implants.
After menopause or after a hysterectomy, estrogen production drops, but it can still be 40-60% of what it was before menopause or before the hysterectomy.
Progesterone levels after menopause or hysterectomy will fall to near zero. This is the reason why progesterone supplementation is so important, and you should consider beginning the recommended supplementation and vitamins/supplements immediately.
Natural progesterone balances – and helps CONTROL – estrogen and its actions. Estrogen promotes cell growth, and natural progesterone keeps that growth from going farther than is either necessary or healthy.
Herbal treatment endometriosis and lifestyle changes that correct hormone imbalance,…
• Change your diet by eating organic foods that contain no growth hormones. Also, eat foods from whole grains (corn, brown rice, oats, un-sweetened granola or other cereals).
As much as you can, eliminate non-organic dairy products, beef and chicken that contain growth hormones and antibiotics. Learn more about nutrition for women.
• The best breads are whole-grain breads – choose brands without added sugar. Seeds and nuts are good sources of protein.
• Avoid foods like cola drinks, alcohol, fast-food hamburgers and hot dogs, ice cream, candy, pizza. These foods may give you quick energy, but they provide very few nutrients, and you probably will end up having a craving for one or more of these foods.
• Many diets are deficient in phytoestrogens, which are found in fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables. Buy ORGANIC fruits and vegetables from small farmers if it is available in your area. It is better for you and, it has less pesticides and herbicides!
• Cold-water fish and seafood are important in women’s diet (salmon, tuna, mackerel, cod). Cold water fish is a good source of protein and of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Most fish oils are good for arthritis symptoms, they help lower cholesterol and thin the blood.
• A regular daily regimen of at least 30–45 minutes of brisk walking, bicycling, using your treadmill or any other fitness equipment or even working around the house or yard will improve your health. Review the list of benefits of exercise and weight loss.
• Do not use plastic containers to microwave your food, and try to avoid storing your food in plastic containers. Plastics are made from petrochemicals (xenoestrogens) that generally have a very potent estrogen-like activity and thus are toxic.
• Water should be filtered today! Buy a high quality water filter that eliminates chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals and other toxic substances found in tap water. Read more on the health benefits of using water filters. And you will be surprised how much better filtered water will taste.