For signs of cervical cancer, to the surprise of many, there IS such a thing as cervical cancer signs and natural treatment.
Many women simply don’t know what they are… For completeness, let’s start at the beginning to better understand signs of cervical cancer and cervical cancer signs.
The cervix is the base of the uterus, and it connects the lower part of the uterus to the vagina. The cervix is so narrow that a finger can’t penetrate it, but when labor begins, it dilates enough to allow the fetus to pass and be born.
Cervical cancer or cervical cancer signs usually evolve very slowly. Over a period of several years, cells on the surface of the cervix change from normal to abnormal.
Pap smears are the best screening technique currently available to evaluate the cells on the face of the cervix – BUT….
Dr. John R. Lee says that testing for cervical cancer signs with pap smears has a very high rate of “false positives” – as high as 70 percent – and almost as high a rate of “false negatives” when there really are cervical cancer signs present.
So – the solution is a “Second Opinion”. ALWAYS!
The Pap Smear is defined as a test for cervical cancer signs such as cancerous or precancerous cells of the cervix. The test results come rated as anywhere from Class I through Class V.
• Class I is normal,
• Class II means an irritation or inflammation,
• Class III means it is a true cervical dysplasia that can range from mild to serious,
• Class IV may be one of a variety of precancers or cancers,
• Class V is one of the serious invasive cervical cancer signs.
If your pap smear comes back a Class II or III, Dr. Lee recommends that you get another pap smear from a different laboratory, and get a second opinion from another doctor before you rush into surgery – that’s 2 – SECOND opinions!
The most common cause of cervical dysplasia is a viral infection of cervical cells caused by human papillomavirus (HPV), a sexual transmitted disease that causes condyloma warts or lesions in the genital area and the cervix.
If you have a Class II pap smear and genital warts, Dr. Lee says it may be a good idea to get a biopsy. Apparently, “some” of the HPV viral subtypes are more likely to be cancerous – and “some” are completely without the potential to be malignant.
The following is CRITICAL!
There are many “every-day” causes for infection and inflammation of the cervix:
• Traumatic or unwanted sex
• Spermicide (used in condoms and with your diaphragms)
• Progesterone deficiency
• Estrogen dominance (estrogen promotes growth of the uterine lining)
• Oral contraceptives or birth control pills
• High-risk sexual male partners
• Sexually transmitted diseases
It is not popular to speak out against oral contraceptives, because they prevent unwanted pregnancies and they are very convenient.
However, you should know that they are made from the same synthetic hormones found in conventional hormone replacement therapy (HRT) that increase the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and strokes. You can read more about HRT risks here!
According to a study by Smith JS, Green J, “Cervical Cancer and Use of Hormonal Contraceptives: A Systematic Review,” The Lancet, 2003 Apr 5;361(9364):1159-67 – this study shows that cervical cancer is closely linked to oral contraceptives.
They examined 28 studies that included 12,531 women with cervical cancer, and they interpreted the results very conservatively.
They found that the risk of cervical cancer increased dramatically with increasing duration of use of oral contraceptives for all women – not just HPV positive women. According to Dr. John R Lee, if you are taking oral contraceptives and have had a positive pap smear, consider going off the contraceptives immediately.
Womens Health Bookstore – go here to review the selection of books. Dr. Lee covers oral contraceptives in his premenopause book.
See for yourself! – these books are filled with what you should know about breast cancer, signs of cervical cancer and cervical cancer signs, signs and/or symptoms of cervical cancer.
You will also find information about hormone imbalance and using natural progesterone cream for reducing or eliminating premenopause and menopause symptoms.
Take control of your health! Buy the most valuable educational material you may ever read. It’s about you!
Preventing signs of cervical cancer and maintaining hormone balance.
• 1- According to Dr. John Lee, for women to maintain hormone balance and heal their cervix, they should use natural progesterone cream supplementation.
• 2- Use an aloe vera or acidophilus douche before bed (avoid commercial douches).
• 4- Take vitamin E, 400 IU daily which is also included in the daily supplement recommended here.
• 5- Take vitamin A, 10,000 IU ( orally daily and topically on the cervix).
• 6- Improve the diet by including protein, whole grains plus fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet can improve your long term health!
• 7- Increase your physical activity by exercising. Women who exercise will begin sleeping better, having more energy, looking younger, and bones and connective tissues will be stronger.
• 8- To help prevent cervical cancer signs, you should reduce stress in your daily life, and make sure you take a quality multiple vitamin and supplement.
Use this safe and effective natural solution at home to help prevent cervical cancer signs.
There is a free online hormone health test you may wish to consider taking. Learning more about female hormones and health consequences related to deficiencies can be a positive step in the direction of better health. Take the womens health test here.