Women hormone imbalance is a major health issue in industrialized countries and western cultures because of factors like:
• High stress levels, constant worrying,
• Poor nutrition, severe diets,
• Lack of activity or exercise,
• Birth control pills,
• Hysterectomy at a very young age,
• Synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT),
• Environmental pollution,
• Toxins and chemicals encountered in our daily lives.
Most cases can give women a great deal of unpleasant symptoms and a list of health complaints that may affect their marriage, sex life, well-being, family life and career.
Women hormone imbalance during premenopause which occurs in the 30’s, means that women will continue to have menstrual periods without ovulation (called anovulatory cycles).
Without ovulation, the production of progesterone from the ovaries cannot happen and with progesterone deficiency you can experience infertility.
When estrogen is unbalanced, women begin to experience changes like breast swelling and tenderness, mood swings, water retention, weight gain, low energy and many other…these symptoms are called estrogen dominance.
After all, estrogen and progesterone are suppose to balance each other in the body!
As we women get older, we may still have periods but fewer ovulation… When this occurs you will produce some estrogen but without ovulation the progesterone production will be almost zero.
When progesterone and estrogen no longer balance each other, your fluctuations in hormone levels will produce women hormone imbalance symptoms. And unbalanced estrogen is…TOXIC!
When this occurs, you can experience unpleasant women hormone imbalance symptoms like:
• Sudden weight increase,
• Low energy levels,
• Facial hair growth – all in the wrong areas,
• Migraines and headaches,
• Hair thinning and hair loss,
• Premenstrual syndrome or PMS,
• Chronic fatigue,
• Clinical depression, anxiety and mood swings,
• Lack of concentration, some memory lapses
• Water retention and bloating,
• Low thyroid symptoms,
• Uterine fibroid tumors,
• Difficulty having sex and low sex drive,
• Fibrocystic breasts,
• Losing bone density and osteoporosis,
• Allergies…and much more…at this point you need to re-evaluate your health situation!
This progesterone cream is “bioidentical”, which means that it is identical to what the body naturally makes.
Progesterone uses and transforms fat into energy, (probably by helping thyroid hormone work more efficiently), causing a slight rise in body temperature. This is called the thermogenic effect of progesterone and can be used to indicate ovulation for women who want to know it to get pregnant.”
Women experiencing a sign of hormone imbalance and body hormone imbalance symptom of premenopause should use bioidentical progesterone supplementation.
Make sure you also take a high quality daily womens vitamins/supplement and Omega-3 fatty acids to improve your health.
Bioidentical hormones such as natural progesterone cream have few side effects and can be effective helping with hormone imbalance and related symptoms.
• 1- Men and women should exercise 4-6 times a week for improved health and stronger immune system. Exercise improves hormone imbalance and keeps your muscles and bones strong.
• 2- Avoid excessive alcohol intake! Have one drink daily, reducing alcohol can help your health long-term.
• 3- Reduce stress in your daily life. Cortisol is not good for your health and it will exhaust your adrenal glands.
• 4- Eliminate cigarette smoking soon! It is difficult to quit smoking but, you should do it if you want to live longer.
• 5- Reduce exposure to pollutants and chemicals and start using natural cleaning products when doing dishes, laundry or cleaning the house.
These daily multiple vitamins should be taken with Omega-3 fatty acids to improve your Omega-3 deficiency.
Cold-water fish and deep-sea fish contain omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These oils are very important to your health and they reduce inflammation and arthritis symptoms in your body.
Fish oils are also essential to your coronary artery disease and they help you reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. This supplement helps you lower cholesterol, triglycerides and thin the blood.
Eat organic fresh vegetables and fruits when possible. Buy produce from organic farmers because healthy soils will produce healthier plants and trees.
Eating fresh vegetables, fruits and fresh herbs gives you plenty of phytoestrogens that have positive health-supporting effects on the body.
Use natural progesterone cream for women with sign of hormone imbalance and women hormone imbalance.
Are you experiencing women hormone imbalance? USP natural progesterone creme or cream should be used when you are progesterone deficient. When estrogen is unopposed by progesterone, you begin having hormone imbalance symptoms.
As you learn more about sign of hormone imbalance, hormone imbalance woman, hormone imbalance in woman and body hormone imbalance symptom, most women will find that natural progesterone cream will support better health!
Natural progesterone supplementation should be placed around the arms, chest, neck, face, soles of your feet and palms. Rotate among 3 or 4 different skin areas on different days.
Use bioidentical progesterone cream supplementation to effectively eliminate hormone imbalance symptoms.
It will improve your premenopause and menopause symptoms and you will feel healthier. Simply apply it to your skin where it will be absorbed into the underlying fat layer. The natural progesterone will be absorbed into the bloodstream as needed.
Use natural progesterone cream for sign of hormone imbalance, hormone imbalance woman, hormone imbalance in woman and a body hormone imbalance symptom – a key element in a woman’s health and well-being.
The cause of women hormone imbalance can be signs that your body is not obtaining the support you should be giving it. Add the progesterone cream twice daily. The large dose should be used at night before you go to bed and the small portion in the morning.