Bioidenticals – natural hormone therapy has no major side effects and the hormones are just like the hormones that our bodies create, use and recognize.
Synthetic hormones (Premarin, Provera and Prempro) are not natural to the body and they may produce side effects – synthetic hormones are different from natural hormones so they can be patented by the drug companies.
Conventional medicine continues to treat symptoms of the disease instead of focusing on prevention.
Western medicine also often continues to treat women with hormone imbalance as if they are estrogen deficient as was the case back in the 70’s and 80’s.
And with synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT), unacceptable side effects and health consequences may be the result. Read more about synthetic HRT and side effects here.
Women experiencing hormone imbalance symptoms should take a saliva hormone testing to find out existing hormone levels. The hormone saliva test is more efficient, less disagreeable and painful.
Using bioidentical HRT, bioidentical progesterone and natural hormone therapy is your best option and they are the same as what the body naturally makes.
Bioidenticals are effective without side effects when used correctly in dosages similar to the body’s normal production.
Women begin to have premenopause symptoms in their early 30’s and at this time, the levels of progesterone go down, creating the imbalance between estrogen and progesterone.
When this imbalance occurs, women become estrogen dominant plus begin to experience health problems and unpleasant hormone imbalance and menopause symptoms.
When women are estrogen dominant, they can experience one or more of the following symptoms:
• Hair loss, hair thinning, facial hair growth,
• Anxiety, depression, irritability,
• Headaches, migraines,
• Foggy thinking, memory loss,
• Low sex drive,
• Water retention, bloating,
• Weight gain around hips, thighs and abdomen,
• Uterine fibroids, uterine cancer,
• Gallbladder disease,
• Infertility and miscarriage,
• Sleep disturbances, insomnia,
• Breast cancer, breast tenderness, fibrocystic breasts,
• Low energy, fatigue,
• Increased risk of strokes, heart disease,
• Endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, polycystic ovaries,
• PMS, irregular menstrual periods,
Estrogen dominance is a term used to describe a condition where a person has more estrogen in the body than is needed or healthy. Estrogen dominance effects, when not balanced by progesterone, can be dangerous to the woman’s health.
Women experiencing hormone imbalance and symptoms of premenopause should use bioidentical progesterone, bioidentical hrt or natural hormone therapy.
Plus take a good quality daily women’s vitamin supplements and Omega-3 fish oil to improve your health.
Women should also exercise at least 4-5 times a week, avoid excessive alcohol intake (one drink per day seems to be acceptable but more than 12 drinks per week is considered heavy drinking for women) and reduce stress in your daily life if possible.
Eliminate cigarette smoking and reduce exposure to pollutants and chemicals by using cleaning products that are natural.
Bioidentical progesterone and hrt for hormone imbalance.
• Bioidentical progesterone supplementation balances estrogen in the body. ESTROGEN and PROGESTERONE need each other! And you need BOTH hormones!
• According to Dr. John Lee, the easiest and most effective form to use is the natural progesterone CREAM.
• All you do is apply it directly to your skin, and from there it’s absorbed into the underlying fat layer. Then, the natural progesterone can be absorbed into the blood stream as the body needs it.
• Natural progesterone cream can be described as bioidentical HRT natural hormone therapy which is the best option for hormone imbalance.
• Use the progesterone cream for 21 days, then do not use it for 7 days when you are having your period and repeat the next month.
• In addition to the hormone balancing benefits, you will enjoy the way prescription natural progesterone cream and bio-identicals improve your skin and reduce hormone imbalance symptoms.