Everyone has a list of allergy substances that disagree with them, and the list changes from person to person.
These allergens do not create any reaction unless the load exceeds our body’s ability to deal with it.
Millions of people in the United States suffer from allergies in general, and/or suffer from asthma. The most common are bee stings, mosquito bites, dust mites, mold spores, pollen and animal dander.
When any of these allergens are inhaled and absorbed by the body, the airborne particles can cause allergic reactions depending on the individual.
Your immune system views most allergens as invaders causing your immune system to produce antibodies and chemicals such as histamine.
These chemicals may cause several symptoms such as – runny nose, sneezing, having your eyes watery, throat itch, coughing, muscle pains, nausea, rashes, wheezing, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, nausea and depression.
Most people experience one allergy symptom or more of the following:
• 1- Indoor allergies are more long lasting, because they can occur year-round: mold, dust mites, fur, pet dander, cockroaches, medications, animal fur, pollen, perfume, environmental chemicals (paint, gasoline and cleaning solvents), feathers, and tobacco smoke.
• 2- Outdoor allergies are more seasonal reactions to pollen from trees, flowers, grass, bee stings and environmental chemicals.
• 3- Food allergies are year-round: strawberries, dairy products, peanuts, food additives and seafood in general are just some examples of the most commonly found food allergies.
Most women that keep their bodies “hormone balanced” with natural progesterone supplementation cream can experience fewer and less intense allergy reactions.
Those women who are not hormone balanced will have more serious problems.
What do you do?
Avoid allergen exposure to the extent that you can. If you know you have allergies, avoid the foods you’re allergic to at every meal, avoid sugar and pasteurized dairy products.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water daily is CRUCIAL to clear waste and toxins from your body. It will also lower your levels of histamines, which will reduce your allergy symptoms.
Water lowers concentrations of various toxins in your body and makes their effects less critical. Water is your best inner cleanser – learn more about the health benefits that come with using a water filter.
Indoor air quality, or lack of it, is the cause of many allergies.
Air purifiers trap the allergens and airborne particles of one micron or larger — the typical size of pollen, cat dander and other proven allergens. It really helps to clear the air!
The air cleaners shown below reduce airborne allergens and irritants including dust mite allergen, pet dander and cigarette smoke. It is proven to really trap allergens and clean the air!
Indoor air pollution returns rapidly (within 30 minutes) to pretreatment levels whenever an air cleaner is turned off.
Since the contamination of indoor air is continuous, an air purifier must be run continuously to be effective. These air cleaners run 24 hours a day at very low cost!
Many reasons why an air purifier is the best air cleaner for your home.
• 1- Buy a air purifier that is silent! Others claim to be “quiet” but there simply are not many air purifiers that move air in total silence. Some seem to circulate air — without a very noisy fan.
• 2- Buy a air purifier that can run 24 hours a day! It is SILENT — and the air gets clean and STAYS clean!
• 3- Buy one that really cleans the air! You spend 90% of your time indoors, where air pollution can be up to 50 times worse than outdoors! Run your air purifier for two weeks in your home, then slide out the collection blades.
You’ll see with your own eyes how much gunk has been floating around the air that you breathe every day. What’s more, you will notice right away that your air purifier gets rid of household odors!
• Energy-efficient air cleaner traps allergens and irritants with a filter that lasts up to 120 days.
• Three-speed motor is ENERGY STAR efficient, using less energy by Blueair.