Looking for non prescription allergy relief products? Do you only dream of a restful night’s sleep?
Finding relief with non prescription allergy removal products can be much easier than you thought. That’s the good news, but there’s also bad news about allergies.
Allergy causing substances exist everywhere. Your symptoms appear when your body cannot deal with the allergen load. The most common symptoms are sneezing, wheezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, itchy throat and nose.
With the most common airborne allergens being dust mites, mold spores, pollen, bee stings and animal dander, it’s no wonder that millions of Americans suffer from allergies.
Some people can experience drug allergies or drug reactions (allergies to certain antibiotics).
Some foods can cause immediate allergic reactions. These foods are dairy products, seafood, strawberries and peanuts – among others.
Some persons are allergic to latex rubber (gloves), chemicals like solvents and paint for example. You can achieve temporary relief of symptoms with over-the-counter antihistamines and decongestants, but they don’t really solve the problem.
For safe and natural solution to allergy relief, you should do the following:
• 1- Use natural progesterone cream supplementation to stop hormone imbalance, offset estrogen dominance and reduce allergy symptoms for both men and women in your 30’s or older.
• 2- Drinking water – several glasses daily can be helpful to clear allergens, waste and toxins from your body. Pure drinking water helps lower the concentration of toxins in the system.
• 3- Exercise! Please exercise! To stay fit is known to improve your mood and it boosts your immune system which protects you from infectious diseases and allergies.
Exercise helps clean the system and break up concentrations of unwanted chemicals. Non prescription allergy relief is NOT provided by couch-potato lifestyles!!!
• 4- Indoor air is polluted! Get a good quality air purifier for your bedroom or the room you use the most.
• 5- Take daily a good quality women’s vitamin supplement to help you improve important health functions such as slowing the aging process, strengthening the immune system and increasing energy levels.
• 6- Taking omega-3 fish oil can improve the movement of your joints, help you with arthritis, depression, inflammation, improve your memory function and allergies and will promote healthier insulin and blood lipid levels.
Most indoor allergies come from mold, dust, and pet dander – and the environments which host them.
To solve some of your indoor allergies, do the following:
• 1- Do not use feather or down pillows.
• 2- Carpet accumulates a lot of dust and dust mites – remove any carpets and rugs that you can. If you are using low-pile carpeting in the room, make sure you vacuum the carpet at least once a week.
• 3- Enclose your pillows, mattress, box springs and comforter in casings for dust mite protection.
• 4- Keep your dogs and cats out of the bedroom or out of the house, if possible. Bathing your pets is also recommended.
• 5- Avoid using using too many chemicals while cleaning your house or apartment. We all use products that we consider safe and yet, they may give you allergies and several health consequences.
• 6- You should use an air purifier in your bedroom and even in the other rooms. A good quality air purifier can be located in one room or area, and its primary job is to cleanse and filter the air in your home.
Most air purifiers will capture cooking odors, pet odors, cigarette smoke and many other indoor pollutants.
Take these steps to improve the quality of your sleep and reduce your allergies! You’ll notice a difference fast and allergy relief!
Non prescription allergy relief articles
Where do I learn more about allergy relief?
What are the symptoms of menopause and what to do about it?
Women’s health initiative findings about synthetic hormones.
You can find professionals for women’s health located near you.
Leave a Reply