Are there 10 pregnancy signs or top 10 signs of early pregnancy? If you think you might be pregnant, there are first 10 days of pregnancy signs that can be an early indication.
Granted, you may not experience all of them, but it’s possible that two or more will be evident.
It takes about a week for the fertilized egg to be implanted in the uterus, which can help you figure out whether or not you have conceived sooner than later. Once the hormone levels start changing, you will start seeing 10 early signs of pregnancy.
Are you experiencing any of these first 10 days of pregnancy signs or top 10 signs of pregnancy?
• 1- Mild Spotting – When implantation occurs, it’s possible to see light spotting before your menstrual period begins. It will bee seen in a pinkish or brownish color, but as a discharge.
When you have a normal cycle it should start light, get heavy, and then taper offer before it stops. So if light spotting is noticeable, then it’s possible that you have conceived.
• 2- Frequent Urination – When dealing with frequent urination it’s important to think about what you’ve been drinking. Water and alcohol can cause frequent urination, but it can also be a sign that you’re pregnant.
Some women experience this before they realize a period has been missed. It’s normally about 7 to 12 days before the temperature rise at ovulation.
A lot of it has to do with your hormone levels changing. This is caused by the implantation of the embryo as well as the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Both can cause more frequent urination.
• 3- Increased Body Temperature is another top 10 signs of early pregnancy – When a woman is ovulating, it’s normal to see her body temperature rise. Then again, if it stays high through your period, it could be because you’re pregnant. Take the time to monitor this when it occurs – another of the 10 pregnancy signs.
• 4- Missing Your Period – This is usually one of the most common of the 10 pregnancy signs that women look for when trying to figure out if they’re pregnant. While this is true, there are several other reasons why a missed period can occur.
Whether it’s illness, hormone imbalance, stress, or reactions to food or medications – any of them can be the reason a period is missed and not necessarily one of the top 10 signs of pregnancy.
It means there is a change in the hormones, but once the body adjusts to the new ones it shouldn’t be an issue anymore.
• 6- Cramping is another top 10 signs of early pregnancy – If you’re moving around, exercising, or having an orgasm and experiencing cramps, it might be because you’re going to have a baby.
• 7- Nausea – Another sign most women look for is nausea. We associate this as “morning sickness,” However, out of all the early signs of pregnancy here, only half of the women who are pregnant ever feel nauseated throughout the day.
• 8- Tender Breasts or Nipples – This is also due to the change of hormone levels in the body, but when we adjust then it will go away. If you’re pregnant it’s going to stick around for awhile.
• 9- Darker Areolas – Seven days after conception you might notice your areolas becoming darker around the nipples. It’s also possible that the bumps will look more prominent.
• 10- Constipation – Bowel changes can always occur during the early stages of pregnancy. Thanks to the change in hormones your intestines might decide to relax a bit and take a break.
If you are experiencing more than two then it’s wise to get one of the better home pregnancy tests and find out. Just make sure the ones you are using are reliable.
If the pregnancy test is blood related then you could know as little as 8 to 10 days after conception. Urine tests will work 10 to 14 days later.
You already know that pregnancy tests are NOT 100% accurate, so if it gives you a negative reading then do another test in about a week. Well, if you feel like you’re pregnant anyways. Another angle to take is simply visiting your physician. Oh and make sure you take good care of your body all the time.
If you smoke or consume excessive alcohol, then now is a good time to stop until you figure out what is happening. We actually recommend giving up these two habits whether you’re pregnant or not and start eating healthier.
Taking high-quality prenatal vitamins and exercising are other things you should consider and do. It will help you support healthy development of your child if he or she is in there. Pregnancy is definitely a wonderful experience, so make the most of it.
The women who do find out they are pregnant and eventually have a newborn in their arms should consider breastfeeding. However, this means anti-depressants and psychotropic medications shouldn’t be taken.
Breast milk is very nutritional and cheap! Plus you form a closer bond with your child. It can also protect them against serious illnesses.
The 10 pregnancy signs are important, but take the time to learn about fertility, as well. Get a better understanding of pregnancy as a whole and keeping your body healthy. This way your baby will begin his or her life with the best start.